Red Cabbage and Apple Slaw
- 1/2 small green apple, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vanilla low-fat yogurt
- Dash of celery seed
- Dash of onion salt
- Dash of white pepper
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely shredded red cabbage
- Coat apples slices with lemon juice; set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, celery seed, onion salt and white pepper in a small
bowl. Pour over cabbage, tossing gently.
- To serve, spoon cabbage mixture onto salad plates; arrange apple slices on top
Yields 2 serving, 3/4-cup each.
Per serving: 63 calories, 1.4 grams protein, 2.5 grams fat, 10.4 grams carbohydrate,
3 milligrams cholesterol, 126 milligrams sodium and 49 milligrams calcium
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes