Shrimp Pasta Salad
- 1 1/2 cups pasta spirals
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 (6 ounce) can tiny shrimp
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Cook pasta al dente (about 8 to 10 minutes) in boiling water.
- Cool and rinse pasta. Mix well with other ingredients.
Use tuna or salmon instead of shrimp.
Add other leftover steamed vegetables to taste.
For a Mexican twist, add 1/2 teaspoon cumin and 2 tablespoons canned diced
For a curried flavor, substitute curry powder for the mustard; add sesame
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes