As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 cup part skim, low-fat
- Mozzarella cheese (or low-fat farmer cheese)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown onion, bell pepper, mushrooms and chili powder. Drain and put into baking
- Add tomato juice and rice. Bake covered for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with cheese and return to oven for 15 more minutes.
Serves 4 to 6.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes