- 3 cups sliced California strawberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup
amaretto (almond flavored liqueur)
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 cup frozen
reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 (7-inch) flour tortillas, cut into 8 wedges
vegetable cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced
- 2 teaspoons shaved semisweet chocolate
- Combine strawberries, 1/3 cup sugar, and amaretto in a bowl; stir well.
and chill 30 minutes.
- Drain, reserving juice for another use.
- Combine sour cream, whipped topping, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl;
- Cover and chill.
- Arrange tortilla wedges on 2 baking sheets; lightly coat with cooking spray.
Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 7 minutes or until
- Cool on wire rack.
- To serve, arrange 8 tortilla wedges on a serving plate; top with about 1/3 cup
strawberry mixture and 2 1/2 tablespoons sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with almonds
Yield: 6 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.