Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles (WW points)
- 4 cups strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups corn flakes, crushed (or equivalent flakes cereal with dried berries)
- In a food processor, pulse strawberries until pureed, about 2 minutes.
- Add yogurt and milk; stir to mix.
- Pour into 2-ounce Popsicle molds or divide among small paper
cups. If you use paper cups, cover with aluminum foil and poke a popsicle stick
through foil into center of each cup.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
- Remove from molds. Coat each pop with 1/4 cup of crushed cereal.
- Wrap and freeze any pops you are not immediately eating.
WW POINTS per serving: 2
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/5/01 8:28:11 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes