Summer Fruit Rice Cakes
- 6 rice cakes
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- Top rice cake with cream cheese, then with fresh fruit.
Each serving provides: 87 calories; 2.3 g. protein; 2.0 g. fat; 15.6 g. carbohydrate;
0.9 g. dietary fiber; 56 mg. sodium; 5 mg. cholesterol
Source: Light, Lean & Low Fat booklet - Reprinted with permission
from USA Rice Council.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.