As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes (strained) or puree
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 (48 ounce) can V-8 juice
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 4 to 5 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- Add all ingredients at once into saucepan. Add water to achieve desired consistency.
Simmer for at least 20 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes