- 9 lasagna strips
- 4 cups mixed fresh vegetables (cauliflower florets, thinly
sliced carrots, small strips green bell pepper, etc.)
- 1/4 package Knorr's leek
- 1 (18 ounce) jar (or homemade) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounces
low-fat, part skim milk
- Ricotta cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Boil lasagna strips less than full cooking time on package.
- Mix vegetables with
- In 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish, spread small amount of sauce. Put 3 strips
of lasagna on top. Spread 1/3 of the cheese on the lasagna and pour 1/2 of the vegetables
on top. Pour more sauce on top of the vegetables.
- Repeat with lasagna, ricotta,
vegetables and sauce. End with lasagna. Pour remaining sauce and cheese on top.
Marble with rubber spatula.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until top browns.
Can be made
ahead, covered with foil and left in warm oven for several hours before serving.