- 9 lasagna strips
- 4 cups mixed fresh vegetables (cauliflower florets, thinly sliced carrots, small strips green bell pepper, etc.
- 1/4 package Knorr's leek soup (dry)
- 1 (18 ounce) jar (or homemade) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounces low-fat, part skim milk
- Ricotta cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Boil lasagna strips less than full cooking time on package.
- Mix vegetables with soup.
- In 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish, spread small amount of sauce. Put 3 strips
of lasagna on top. Spread 1/3 of the cheese on the lasagna and pour 1/2 of the vegetables
on top. Pour more sauce on top of the vegetables.
- Repeat with lasagna, ricotta,
vegetables and sauce. End with lasagna. Pour remaining sauce and cheese on top.
Marble with rubber spatula.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until top browns.
Can be made
ahead, covered with foil and left in warm oven for several hours before serving.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes