- 8 cups water
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes
- Vegetables: cabbage, onion, bell pepper, celery, cauliflower, carrots, 1 can mushrooms
- Put water, bouillon cubes, tomato sauce and tomatoes in a large stockpot.
- Add seasonings (basil, garlic powder, oregano, salt, pepper, bay leaves) as desired.
- Add any of the vegetables, as much as you want, but DO NOT USE potatoes.
- Add water, bouillon, tomato sauce, tomatoes and seasonings in a large pan.
- Cut up vegetables and add to the juice mixture.
Any size bowl is only 10 calories.