Wonder Soup (7-Day Weight Loss Soup)
You can eat as much of this soup as you want, and you won't gain an ounce.
- 1/2 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup white or yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes and cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add celery, onions, bell peppers, and carrots. Saute until slightly tender.
- Stir in garlic.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Stir in tomatoes and cabbage.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat. Cook until cabbage is tender.
- Stir in oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, black pepper and salt (if using).
- Taste broth and adjust seasoning if needed.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes