- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a medium-size mixing bowl. Hand-knead mixture until
evenly mixed. Make 1-inch balls from mixture.
- Using a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat. Cook meatballs
until all sides are browned, about 8 or 9 minutes.
- Remove with slotted spoon and place on a plate covered with paper towels.
- Add to your favorite spaghetti sauce and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving: 190 calories, 9 g total fat (2.5 g saturated
fat), 0 g carohydrates, 15 g protein, 1 g dietary fiber and 250 mg sodium
Yield: 6 servings (4 meatballs per serving)
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.