Dalmatian Meatballs with Barbecue Sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 to 1 cup dill pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 6 tablespoons minced dill pickle
- 2 tablespoons onion, minced
- Meatballs: Mix all ingredients and form into meatballs. Arrange in a 13
x 9-inch baking dish.
- Barbecue Sauce: Mix ingredients well. Pour over meatballs and bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Meatballs and sauce may be served over noodles or spaghetti.