- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely
- 1/4 cup snipped parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds ground beef
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, onion, parsley, salt,
thyme and pepper. Add ground beef. Mix well; shape into 60 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs.
- Place on two 15 x 10-inch baking pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Drain on paper toweling. Cool.
- Wrap in 3 (20-meatball) packages.
- Freeze up to 6 months.
- Use each package of meatballs as needed.