- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup snipped parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds ground beef
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, onion, parsley, salt,
thyme and pepper. Add ground beef. Mix well; shape into 60 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs.
- Place on two 15 x 10-inch baking pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Drain on paper toweling. Cool.
- Wrap in 3 (20-meatball) packages.
- Freeze up to 6 months.
- Use each package of meatballs as needed.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.