Freezer Meatballs 2
This makes about 12 dozen meatballs (5 batches) that can be frozen in batches
and used in numerous ways. Two uses follow the basic recipe.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups dry breadcrumbs (seasoned or unseasoned)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 pounds lean ground beef
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add the next 5 ingredients. Add beef; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls, about 12 dozen. Place in single layers on ungreased
15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pans.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink, turning
- Drain and then cool.
- Place about 30 meatballs each into freezer containers. May be frozen for
up to 3 months.
- Use the meatballs to make either of the following recipes:
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.