- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated asiago cheese
- 2 slices bread, soaked in milk and squeezed dry
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup unflavored breadcrumbs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients except breadcrumbs. Form the mixture into 2-inch balls.
Spread crumbs on wax paper. Roll balls in crumbs/cover all around.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, with enough oil to come up 1/4 inch,
fry the balls on all sides until done, approximately 10 minutes.
- Use with your favorite sauce or pasta or as is.
And oh yes, they're Great Pretenders
In Honor of The Platters
Source: The Doo-Wop Diner - Home of the Doo-Wop Chef Frankie De
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatball Recipes