Herbed Turkey Meatballs
A lighter alternative to meatballs made with ground beef, these turkey meatballs
are seasoned with basil and oregano.
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon
McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix bread crumbs and seasonings in large bowl. Add turkey and egg; mix well.
Form mixture into 1-inch meatballs (about 30). Place on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Drain well.
- Serve over cooked pasta with your favorite pasta sauce, if desired.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Nutritional information (amount per servings) Total Calories: 201 Sodium:
455mg Fat: 9g Carbohydrates: 6g Cholesterol: 138mg Protein: 24g Fiber: 1g
Recipe and photo credit:
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.