Hot Tamale Meat Balls
- 4 cups tomato juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons cumin, divided
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a bowl, combine 1/3 cup tomato juice, 1 tablespoon cumin, 1 tablespoon
chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, garlic and cayenne.
- Add the cornmeal, beef and sausage; mix well. Shape into 1 1/4-inch meatballs.
- In a Dutch oven, combine remaining tomato juice, cumin, chili powder and
salt. Bring to a boil, add meatballs.
- Cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatball Recipes