Meatballs in Sour Cream Sauce
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 6 tablespoons dried fine bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 cup coarse chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar fat free beef gravy
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 cups hot cooked noodles, rinsed and drained
- In large bowl, combine meat, crumbs, parsley, garlic and milk; mix well
using hands. Form into 24 meatballs.
- Place in large skillet sprayed with butter-flavor cooking spray. Brown lightly
on all sides; remove from skillet and cover to keep warm.
- In same skillet, sauté onion for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in mushroom, gravy and sour cream. Return meatballs to skillet. Lower
heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
- For each serving, place 1/2 cup noodles on plate and spoon about 3/4 cup
meatballs in sauce over noodles.
Yield: 4 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.