- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 block (8 ounce) mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 2 (28 ounce) jars pizza sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients just until mixed. Shape into
- Cut cheese into 48 cubes; push a cube into the center of each meatball,
covering the cheese completely with meat. Roll lightly in flour.
- In a large skillet, cook meatballs in oil until browned; drain.
- Add pizza sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25-30
minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink.
- Serve over pasta or rice, in buns, or as an appetizer.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/12/01 3:36:57 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatball Recipes