- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup raw rice
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 3/4 cup condensed tomato soup
- Mix together beef, rice, evaporated milk, onion, salt and pepper.
- Shape into 8 small balls. Put into a baking dish so they do not touch.
- Mix and pour over balls the condensed soup and water.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours or until rice shows plainly
outside each meatball.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.