- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup raw rice
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 3/4 cup condensed tomato soup
- Mix together beef, rice, evaporated milk, onion, salt and pepper.
- Shape into 8 small balls. Put into a baking dish so they do not touch.
- Mix and pour over balls the condensed soup and water.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours or until rice shows plainly
outside each meatball.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatball Recipes