Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- Meatballs (homemade or frozen)
- Put soup and cranberry sauce into a saucepan and heat to blend.
- Make meatballs plain or from your favorite recipe and brown.
- Drain and put into cranberry-tomato soup mixture and simmer until meatballs
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.