Sweet and Sour Swedish Meatballs
- 3/4 cup apple jelly
- 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/3 cup apple juice or whiskey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (38 ounce) bag frozen Swedish meat balls, thawed
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except meat balls. Heat to
boiling, and add meat balls, gently stirring until well coated. Cook over medium heat until heated through.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.