- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Mix all ingredients; shape into 40 small meatballs.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with nonstick vegetable spray. Place meatballs in
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes or until browned.
Yield: 4 - 10 meatballs per serving
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.