Baked Corned Beef
- As much corned beef as you want to cook
- Coarsely ground pepper
- 6 onions, sliced
- 1 large sheet heavy duty aluminum foil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place corned beef on foil. Cover with coarse pepper. Put onion slices all
over it, using toothpicks where necessary to hold them. Secure foil across top,
then sides, leaving air space inside, but so no liquid can leak out. Place in
pan at least 2 inches deep.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 3 hours (no matter what size).
- Boil cabbage and potatoes in pan juices drained from pan.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Corned Beef Recipes