Corned Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small cabbage, shredded
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 (1 pound) can corned beef brisket, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in 2 teaspoons water
- Heat oil with salt in wok. Add cabbage, onion and apple. Stir fry for 2
- Add water and sugar. Cover and steam for about 10 minutes or until cabbage
is still slightly crisp. Uncover and stir occasionally.
- Add corned beef. Stir fry for 1 minute.
- Cover and steam about 1 to 2 minutes or until corned beef in heated.
- Add soy sauce and dissolved cornstarch. Stir until slightly thickened.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by philocrates at Recipe Goldmine 4/1/02 12:07:19 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Corned Beef Recipes