Corned Beef Hash Brown Patties
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef
- 2 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Crumble corned beef into mixing bowl. Add hash browns, onion, sugar, pepper
and ketchup. Toss by hand to mix, mashing some of the potatoes.
- Add egg and work by hand into mixture. Form into 12 patties.
- Heat oil in skillet. Fry patties in batches until browned on both sides.
Yield: 6 servings
Variation: Substitute canned salmon or tuna (oil-packed) for corned beef, omitting
Approximate nutritional analysis, per serving: 240 calories, 12 g. fat, 4
g saturated fat, 85 mg cholesterol, 660 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber,
2 g sugar, 18 g protein
Source: Paperback booklet from flea market missing its cover
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Corned Beef Recipes