Marmalade Roasted Corned Beef
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade (or apricot or peach preserves)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 (3 pound) corned beef brisket
- Rinse brisket off.
- Place baking rack in the bottom of a roasting pan. Spray rack with nonstick spray,
and place beef fat side up on the rack. Fill the bottom of the pan (up to the rack)
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and spoon glaze over the top of the corn
- Bake at 300 degrees F for approximately 3 hours. If the glaze begins to burn
while cooking, loosely cover with aluminum foil.
- Slice thinly against the grain to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Corned Beef Recipes