Beef and Gravy over Potatoes
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place potatoes and water in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on
HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer
pink; drain. Stir in garlic powder and onion powder.
- Prepare gravy mix according to package directions.
- Place potatoes in a mixing bowl; add milk, butter, salt and pepper. Beat
on medium speed until smooth.
- Serve beef and gravy over mashed potatoes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ground Beef Recipes