Burger Bundles is an oldie, but goodie. I like to serve them over buttered egg noodles.
- 1 1/4 cups herb stuffing mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Prepare herb stuffing mix as per package directions. Set aside.
- Mix ground beef and evaporated milk. Divide this into five (6-inch) circles.
- Spoon 1/4 cup stuffing into center of circle. Draw edges over and seal. Place in a baking dish.
- Combine cream of mushroom soup, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over meat.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.