- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 medium head green cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup uncooked minute rice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Crumble ground beef into heated skillet; brown lightly with onion until done. Season with salt, pepper and chili powder. Add rice.
- Put half of the cabbage in bottom of greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Cover with meat mixture. Add remaining cabbage. Pour tomato soup over all.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for one hour or until done.