- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 medium head green cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup uncooked minute rice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Crumble ground beef into heated skillet; brown lightly with onion until
done. Season with salt, pepper and chili powder. Add rice.
- Put half of the cabbage in bottom of greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover with
meat mixture. Add remaining cabbage. Pour tomato soup over all.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for one hour or until done.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ground Beef Recipes