Ground Beef Stroganoff
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup drained mushrooms
- 1 1/4 cups condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water, red wine or beef broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef and onion; drain well.
- Stir in mushrooms, soup and water. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream; heat through, but do not boil.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ground Beef Recipes