- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pound potatoes, cut into small chunks
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced thin
- As many mushrooms as wanted, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon
- Several good shakes Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Montreal steak spice
- Water to cover
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown beef and onion in a large saucepan until meat is no longer pink.
- Add vegetables, bouillon, spices and water to cover. Cover saucepan, lower
heat and let simmer for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and water has
Vegetables other than potatoes can be omitted or added as desired.
This is good, hot, warm or cold!
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ground Beef Recipes