Vegetables other than potatoes can be omitted or added as desired.
This is good, hot, warm or cold!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pound potatoes, cut into small chunks
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced thin
- As many mushrooms as wanted, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon
- Several good shakes Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Montreal steak spice
- Water to cover
- Brown beef and onion in a large saucepan until meat is no longer pink.
- Add vegetables, bouillon, spices and water to cover. Cover saucepan, lower heat and let simmer for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and water has reduced/evaporated.