Salisbury Steak with Belmont Sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced green bell pepper
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Mix beef with onion, bell pepper, garlic and parsley. Add salt, pepper, paprika and thyme. Divide into quarters and shape into patties. Cook.
- Belmont Sauce: Melt 3 tablespoons butter in pan. Blend in 1/3 cup ketchup, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, 2 drops hot sauce, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Heat to a simmer.