Here's a hearty recipe that will stick to your family's ribs. It uses ready-made
spinach soufflé and ground beef.
Serve with coleslaw from your local grocer's deli.
- 2 packages (12-ounces STOUFFER'S Spinach Souffle, prepared according to package directions
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can condensed mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 packages (3-ounces) cream cheese
- 1 package (16-ounces) egg noodles, cooked, drained and kept warm
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook beef and onion in large skillet until beef is no longer pink. Season
with salt and pepper.
- Add spinach soufflé, noodles, soup, sour cream, and cream cheese. Heat until
hot and bubbly.
Prep Time: 15 min | CookTime: 10 min } Servings: 6
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ground Beef Recipes