Ground Beef Recipes
Here's a hearty recipe that will stick to your family's ribs. It uses ready-made spinach soufflé and ground beef.
Prep: 15 min | Cook: 10 min | Yield: 6 servings
- 2 (12 ounce) packages Stouffer's Spinach Souffle, prepared according to package directions
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can condensed mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked, drained and kept warm
- Cook beef and onion in large skillet until beef is no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add spinach soufflé, noodles, soup, sour cream, and cream cheese. Heat until hot and bubbly.
Serve with coleslaw from your local grocer's deli.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com