Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small cabbage, chopped
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes (regular or low sodium)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the ground beef and onion and cook, stirring, until ground beef is
no longer pink and onion is tender.
- Add the garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, pepper and salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ground Beef Recipes