- 1 1/2 pounds beef liver, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook bacon until lightly browned.
- Add onion and green pepper and cook until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Remove membrane from liver.
- Place liver in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Pour sauce over liver and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Liver Recipes