- 1 pound liver, cut into strips
- 1 can Ro*Tel
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dredge liver in seasoned flour. Cook in oil for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add Ro*Tel, onions, bell pepper strips and soup. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Liver Recipes