This is a favorite recipe from the Iowa Beef Industry Council.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup cubed cooked roast beef
- 1 1/2 cups cubed raw potato (about 2 medium potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon instant beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Melt butter or margarine in small skillet.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook over low heat until potatoes are fork-tender, about
- Uncover and cook 5 minutes longer.
Yield: 2 servings