Bloody Mary Pot Roast
- 1 (3 pound) boneless chuck roast
- 6 ounces Bloody Mary mix (canned)
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 8 small onions
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Place 22 x 18-inch piece of aluminum foil in an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch
- Place beef in pan, and add Bloody Mary mix and wine.
- Sprinkle with flour, pepper, and onion soup mix.
- Arrange vegetables around beef.
- Fold foil over and seal.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 2 hours or until tender.
Yields 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Roast Recipes