- 1 (4 to 5 pound) pot roast
- 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 24 ounces Coke
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown meat. Sprinkle dry onion soup mix on top of the roast.
- Spoon out soup from the can onto the pot roast; pour Coke into the pan.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for F for 4 hours.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Nancy Carol Elder.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Roast Recipes