Cranberry Top Sirloin Roast
Cranberry Top Sirloin Roast is a gorgeous and delicious holiday meal. Impress your guests with this easy recipe for a beef roast with tangy cranberry glaze.
- 1 (3 to 3 1/2 pound) Certified Angus Beef ® top sirloin roast
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 (10.5 ounce) jar cranberry chutney or relish
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Rub roast with garlic. Combine cranberries, parsley and lemon zest. Rub roast with mixture. Place on rack in roasting pan.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F; bake for 50 minutes for medium (when thermometer registers 140 degrees F) or desired doneness.
- Loosely tent roast with foil and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Slice roast across grain.
- Garnish with cranberry chutney.
Yield: 6 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Certified Angus Beef