- 1 (5 pound) rolled rump roast
- 8 ounces Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup water
- 2 cans Franco-American Beef Gravy
- 1 can steak-mushroom sauce
- Mince garlic into cheese and stuff deep into cavities of beef. Put any leftover
on top of meat that has been seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Put into pan, add
water and bay leaves, and bake for 2 hours at 350 degrees F, tightly covered.
- Remove meat from juice and let cool to at least warm (easier to slice thin).
- Discard bay leaves.
- Add beef gravy and steak-mushroom sauce to the juices.
thinly sliced beef and return to oven for 1 hour.
Serves 8 to 10 as an entree or makes 10 to 12 sandwiches.