Beef Tips over Noodles
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package "fondue" beef (ours was about 3/4 pound)
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide or extra-wide egg noodles
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (7 ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained, optional
- Place large pot of water on to boil for the noodles and prepare noodles per instructions.
- While waiting for the water to come to a boil, melt the butter in a large pan.
Sauté the onion for a couple of minutes.
- Place beef in the skillet and brown on all sides The fondue beef cooks quickly
and takes about 5 to 10 minutes to cook.
- Add the can of mushroom soup and mix with the natural juices from the beef. Add
the can of mushrooms and heat through.
- Drain the noodles and return to pot.
- Pour beef mixture over and toss.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Beef Recipes