Black Pepper Beef
Perfectly seasoned Black Pepper Beef is ready in less than 30 minutes. Red bell
peppers add a touch of color. Serve this with rice for casual entertaining or a
special family meal.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 pound boneless skirt or flank steak, cut into 3-inch strips
- 3 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons cooking sherry or rice wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium white onion, cut into strips
- Steamed white or brown rice
- Combine beef, 1 teaspoon seasoning sauce, cooking sherry and garlic powder
in medium bowl.
- Combine water, cornstarch, ketchup, remaining 2 teaspoons seasoning sauce,
black pepper and sesame oil in small bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add beef
mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until beef is no longer
- Stir in bell pepper and onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes
or until onion starts to turn transparent.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture; heat to boiling. Boil for 1 minute or until
sauce is thickened.
- Serve with rice.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestle and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Beef Recipes