Skillet Beef Recipes
Curried Beef Make-Over
A quick-fix I've used for years.
Yield: 2 servings; easily doubled to serve 4
- 2 cups cooked beef, cubed*
- 3 tablespoons veggie oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can undiluted beef bouillon
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat. Sauté onion, bell pepper and garlic until softened.
- Reduce heat to medium, stir in flour, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Gradually stir in bouillon, cooking and stirring until thickened.
- Add beef, stir to coat; cover and simmer until heated through.
- Serve over hot rice or noodles.
* Cooked chicken or pork may be substituted.