Delicious Beef and Noodles
- 1 pound beef stew meat
- Garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (15 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces noodles
- 1 (5 ounce) can Milnot
- Dust meat with salt, pepper, garlic powder and flour.
- Heat cooking oil in heavy skillet or Dutch oven. Add meat and brown; drain.
- To the meat in the skillet, add broth, and simmer for 5 or 6 hours until
meat is tender.
- Stir in soup.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain. Add to meat with Milnot.
- Taste and add salt and pepper as needed. Stir well until blended.