Kraut and Dogs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound all-beef hot dogs
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sauerkraut, drained
- 3 cups
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- Place kraut and beer in a large saucepan and bring to a boil; reduce heat
and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Add hot dogs, onion and celery. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and then simmer
another 20 minutes.
- To serve, place kraut mixture on heated serving dish and top with hot dogs.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Beef Recipes