Awesome Beef Stroganoff
- 6 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 package onion or roasted garlic gravy mix for steak
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (for garnish)
- Cook noodles according to package directions-keep warm.
- In a large heavy bottom pot, heat the oil over medium high heat. Add meat and
- Sprinkle gravy mix over meat.
- Add mushrooms; sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomato paste and broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about
10 minutes, or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, and stir in sour cream.
- Top with parsley and serve over hot cooked noodles.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.