- 1 (2 pound) round steak or 1 (4 pound) chuck beef roast
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place steak or roast which has been seasoned with salt and pepper
in a casserole.
- Pour mushroom soup over steak.
- Sprinkle with onion soup.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake steak at 350 degrees
F for 2 hours or bake the roast at 350 degrees F for 3 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Steak Recipes