Barbecued London Broil
- 1 (1 1/2 or 2 pound) flank steak
- 1 tablespoon sherry or any dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Score meat on all sides.
- Mix together remaining ingredients. Put
on meat and let stand 1 1/2 to 2 hours, then place meat in broiler
pan about 4 inches from heat. Broil for about 10 minutes or a little
longer on each side. Ten minutes is for medium rare.
- To serve, cut diagonally across the grain into very thin slices.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.