Barbecued London Broil
- 1 (1 1/2 or 2 pound) flank steak
- 1 tablespoon sherry or any dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Score meat on all sides.
- Mix together remaining ingredients. Put
on meat and let stand 1 1/2 to 2 hours, then place meat in broiler
pan about 4 inches from heat. Broil for about 10 minutes or a little
longer on each side. Ten minutes is for medium rare.
- To serve, cut diagonally across the grain into very thin slices.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Steak Recipes